Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Matt Chandler... again

I know that I keep posting Matt Chandler videos, but I am just blown away by the man's passion for what he is talking about. He is speaking from the Bible belt to people who all love Jesus, have all been baptized, all go to church three times a week and know the old hymns and all that. They play the part really well. But then he throws the gospel at them. This video pointed a lot of things out in churches that I have been in and schools that I have been in. The gospel is assumed. The character of Christ is assumed. Those are bad things to assume. I don't want to ever take the knowledge of those things for granted. I want to learn them over and over and over and over again. Anyway, here is Matt Chandler talking about the de-churched.

No comments: