Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Introduction

This is the introduction to my new blog. If you'll remember, my last blog was a blog about what I cared most about... sports. That is no longer the case. So I have decided to make a blog highlighting what is going on in my life, namely, what is going on in my life to glorify Christ. It will serve other purposes such as directing readers to other blogs of men and women much better than me, directing readers to resources to help them grow, and sharing about my daily life when I am in Chile this semester. But the main purpose of this blog is meant to be the main purpose of my entire life, to show the glory of Christ (Isaiah 43:6-7). So I will leave you with the verse that is the title of this blog and what I want to be the battle cry of my life.

"I CONSIDER MY LIFE WORTH NOTHING TO ME, IF ONLY I MAY FINISH THE RACE AND COMPLETE THE TASK THE LORD JESUS HAS GIVEN ME—THE TASK OF TESTIFYING TO THE GOSPEL OF GOD'S GRACE. -ACTS 20:24"

No comments: